Thursday, September 16, 2010

The line,You have crossed it.

I puked in my mouth,and the honey popcorn I had been munching on wasn't even to blame.I had come to watch this hindi movie "Dabangg" which had reportedly made a lot of money on its opening week.
This movie like most of the other "blockbuster" movies was a major fail.
Judging by your over acting looks and stares (Just like the nonsense you appreciate) you must be thinking that I have been washed into the western culture.But am I...
Movies like Lagaan,3 Idiots,A Wednesday,Dev D,Rock On and a few others made me think that there was hope for Indian Cinema.But those darn Indian directors and script writers just wanna prove me wrong.
Now being an Indian boy I'm a complete traitor to the Indian bollywood scene.It's just BS.Here's why.
1.Originality.There is none.


2.Being inspired is one thing,but ripping off an entire scene like it's no body's business is just wrong.


3.Movies are mainly made from the prime purpose of entertainment.And by the looks of it,the locals have some fucked up sense of amusement.


4.I still don't get how do them love birds start dancing on a song at some European country with some random people joining them knowing the exact same dance moves and the music being played in the sky somewhere.I mean serious.wtf?
Yeah wise crack I know it was Egypt but couldn't find any other pic

5.Dialogues.They never seem to know when to stop talking.


6.Over acting.Everyone seems to be way across the line.waaaayyyy across.


7.The bad guys.They are just too stupid.Way too stupid.


8.Most of the movies seem to have the same template.Hero has tormented childhood,grows up to be some hot looking nut-job,bad guys are some retarded fucks.Hero dances and does nonsense to impress hot looking chic randomly seen during the movie.Some really effed up sense of humor in the middle.Some shit the bad guys do,hero seeks revenge.There,I could make it big too in Bollywood now.


9.The songs,ohh the music....least tell me in advance so that I can chop of my ears before hand.

10.And there is the Kollywood down under whose actions scenes are just...well..see for yourself 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gjVJ-d_OtE

Well I'm not saying that them white folks have it great all the time.But that's not even the point here.
I mean really.Stop encouraging these Indian movie directors.This will never end well for the human race.


No comments:

Post a Comment