Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vampire Movie



I read Bram Stokers Dracula when i was 12.i was scared shitless.To date i sleep better when i can cover myself to my neck with my blanket,because i thought that i could fool all of them vampires by pretending not to have a neck...

and they wouldnt want just the head,right...?


...?

And its not only Stokers book that sends chills down the spine.The works of Edgar Allen Poe and the dabbling of Stephen King still give me the heebie jeebiees.But the newer series of vampire fiction have a different effect on me.

when i watched Twilight,i wanted to rip off my head and stuff it in my unmentionables.

WHY WOULD VAMPIRES SHINE IN SUNLIGHT?!?!

i dont get it why the creatures of darkness would turn into human disco balls in the day...

vampires must've loved the 70's!

i will take the time to state the obvious fact.

Stephanie Meyer is a talentless bitch,who wrote this book during a five year period.

im talking about the other period.

And she has done a wonderful job of brainwashing women all over the world.hey why dont you go on facebook now and see how many dumbass girls have uploaded statuses saying "TEAM JACOB" and pictures of all those twilight people.it makes me sick,honestly,physically ill.every time i see one of these i just wanna crawl up and die.

Thats all folks,this is Three Dog.


PS-WHY ARE VAMPIRES ALWAYS CONSTIPATED?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment